28 Jan 2013 09:06
There is an event planned in Brighton, CO on February 4th from 4:30 – 5:30pm at the Brighton Library to answer your commercial real estate questions. Topics being discussed include calculating lease rates, leasing vs owning, 2012 Quarter 4 market report, and future predictions. The Brighton Library address is 327...
What our clients are saying:
- "Heather Taylor has been very effective and professional working as the leasing agent on our behalf at The Shops at Brighton, LLC . We are exceptionally happy with her efforts and look forward to working with her and the NavPoint Real Estate Group Team for years to come."
- "Matt Call's professional approach and transactional knowledge made our closings easy - both of them! Matt went above and beyond by meeting with town leaders to help facilitate a zoning change and to also help find contractors for improvements to the property. I would highly recommend Matt and the NavPoint Team for your commercial real estate needs!"
- “I cannot say enough good things about Matt. He exhibited an incredible amount of professionalism, integrity, and expertise in helping our company relocate our corporate headquarters. Matt flawlessly guided us through several difficult situations and, in the end, we got EXACTLY what we needed and a BETTER deal than we expected. I would hire Matt again in a New York minute.”
- When our business offices needed a new home in Castle Rock, we asked friends and other professionals, "who is really good?" and they all said Matt Call. In hindsight, we had seen his name on properties all over town we should have known. He did the research, narrowed the field and led us to the perfect location then helped us make the deal. Thanks Matt!
- "In one of the most challenging economic environments we have ever experienced, it is crucial to have a strong brokerage team working our commercial real estate assets...NavPoint is one of the most diligent and effective companies we have worked with, as a result, we have hired them as our leasing firm on a portfolio of over 300,000 SF."
- "Upon the behalf of Dr. Hart and myself, we would like to extend our special appreciation for your professional assistance in his office development process. Your professional expertise and performance are commendable. Very importantly, you listened to our needs and requirements. I hope that I have the privilege of working with you again!"
- “Having been in the real estate development and ownership business for nearly 20 years I can honestly say that Matt Call is one of the most knowledgeable Commercial Real Estate professionals I have ever encountered. I would highly recommend Matt and NavPoint for anyone seeking a strong team for their commercial real estate needs."
- “Our chiropractic practice was seeking a new location in Denver and needed a strong commercial broker to represent our interests. Matt Call and his team boiled down our options and tirelessly negotiated the most favorable deal on our behalf. We would encourage anyone seeking an extremely knowledgeable brokerage firm to contact Matt and the NavPoint team.”
- "Matt Call listened to and prioritized our needs during site selection, communicated well and offered sound advice when potential issues arose, advocated for our best interests throughout the negotiations, and made the process enjoyable with his positive attitude and fun sense of humor."
Class A Industrial/Flex Space
100% Lease Investment Property in Colorado Springs
100% Leased Office Investment