- 1. Vivamus vestibulum lectus ut porttitor sodales. Sed auctor non purus a lacinia. Quisque ac tortor ac augue commodo tristique id in nisl. Pellentesque orci turpis, semper et magna in, blandit hendrerit magna. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Etiam tincidunt dolor nec enim volutpat lacinia. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Sed quis mollis eros. Ut id felis vel augue luctus laoreet. Donec nec laoreet est. Praesent massa lectus, consectetur sit amet ligula eget, imperdiet eleifend sapien. Duis lacus augue, molestie id faucibus nec, fermentum at ligula. Integer diam nisl, porttitor at pharetra at, ultricies nec leo. Vestibulum id diam enim. Suspendisse ultricies lectus felis, vitae hendrerit mauris vestibulum in.
- 2. Nam aliquam tortor lectus, quis convallis odio facilisis sit amet. Maecenas mauris lorem, elementum in hendrerit vel, elementum vitae nisi. Vivamus mollis lacus nunc, in luctus odio faucibus id. Curabitur vitae mauris volutpat, tincidunt est sollicitudin, semper massa. Duis elementum ultrices neque, venenatis mattis quam consequat eget. Nulla ultrices augue metus, vitae consectetur ligula sodales at. Integer dapibus congue egestas. Vivamus consequat aliquet mollis.
- 3. Cras eu volutpat augue. Mauris tempus est vitae semper interdum. Integer at vulputate erat, eget varius neque. Sed pellentesque pretium arcu lacinia accumsan. Curabitur malesuada elementum massa, rutrum molestie justo malesuada eu. In sodales purus in ligula euismod pellentesque. Sed ornare varius purus, aliquet fermentum elit. Etiam bibendum a quam et elementum. Cras viverra purus nisl, interdum fermentum lacus tempor a. Nullam nec massa non turpis posuere accumsan.
- 4. Nulla arcu nibh, auctor vitae ultricies sed, sagittis vel est. Mauris tellus nulla, sodales non rhoncus sed, venenatis quis orci. Mauris viverra porta ipsum, nec laoreet lacus tempus at. Pellentesque suscipit erat id eros fermentum, eu accumsan purus vulputate. In congue ultrices dignissim. Nunc ac enim pharetra neque porta pretium at ac lectus. Sed venenatis nulla metus, eget placerat tortor scelerisque quis. Nunc ac iaculis velit, ut pellentesque lacus. Quisque porttitor et felis non dictum. Duis eu vestibulum nibh. Sed faucibus est dui, nec tincidunt est malesuada et. Suspendisse fringilla condimentum nisl vitae tempus. Vivamus venenatis fermentum felis. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Cras pellentesque vestibulum orci, vel tristique mauris ullamcorper id.
- 5. Potential Purchaser shall not have any right to register any copyright, trademark, service mark or corporate name based upon Confidential Information or otherwise register or claim any right to use any Confidential Information disclosed to it by the Seller without the express written consent of Seller and Broker. Nothing herein, and no disclosure of Confidential Information or Documentation pursuant hereto, shall be deemed a grant to Potential Purchaser, whether by implication, estoppels or otherwise, of any right or license under any industrial property right of the Seller.
- 6. The Discussions shall continue until the date on which an Agreement shall have been concluded or the date on which either party shall have given written notice to the other of termination of the Discussions. All obligations of the parties hereunder shall survive any termination of the Discussions.
- 7. Each party acknowledges and agrees that the unauthorized disclosure or use of Confidential Information disclosed to it by the other party or any other breach of its obligations will result in irreparable injury to the party, which furnished the Confidential Information. Therefore, each party agrees that the injured party shall be entitled to receive injunctive relief in any legal proceeding instituted by such injured party.
- 8. This Agreement shall be governed by, and interpreted and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado, USA.
NavPoint CRE Blog
25 July 2014 | | 0 Comments
Castle Rock, CO - NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce the sale of nearly 5 Acres of prime commercial development property. 1185 Auburn Drive in Castle Rock is located at a major traffic arterial near Wolfensberger and Interstate 25. This property has few site requirements, minimizing development costs and allows for a wide variety of uses. The seller was Pacific Investments, LLC., and was represented by Matt Call and Heather Taylor of NavPoint Real Estate Group. The buyer was Daniel Frank owner of Auburn Castle Partners, LLC. This property sold for $810,000 or $3.72 per square foot, on June 18, 2014.
24 July 2014 | | 0 Comments
Aurora, CO - NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce the sale of the 20,000 SF Industrial Building located at 14777 E. 35th Place in Aurora for $2,231,000. This asset is well located less than 1/2 mile from I-70 near N. Chambers Rd. The building was constructed in 2006 and includes a fenced, paved, secured yard. This investment property has a national credit tenant with several years remaining on the initial lease. The seller was Horizon One, LLC, an entity managed by local real estate developer and investor Joe Niebur. The Purchaser was Merritt 777, LLC, a Colorado limited liability company. Matt Call of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the seller in the transaction. Sam Ledger and Tim Finholm of Unique Properties, Inc., represented the buyer. This transaction successfully closed July 8th, 2014.
30 June 2014 | Heather Taylor | 0 Comments
Aurora, CO - NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce the sale of Sunburst Plaza, the Multi-Tenant NNN Investment property at 16300-16342 East Quincy Avenue in Aurora. This property located at the corner of Quincy and Memphis in Aurora traded for $1,947,000 and successfully closed June 30th 2014. The Multi-Tenant retail entities include 7-11 Gas and Convenience Store, Cross Fit South Aurora, Pro Martial Arts, NAPA Plummer's Automotive, and Quincy Liquor Store. The seller was E. Sam Fishman who was represented by Heather Taylor with NavPoint Real Estate Group. The Purchaser was Ellas Sunburst LLC, a Colorado limited liability company and was represented by Jessica Whitehall with Boulevard Real Estate Services.
18 June 2014 | Matt Call and Heather Taylor | 0 Comments
Castle Rock, CO - NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce the sale of the nearly 5 Acres of prime commercial development. 1185 Auburn Drive in Castle Rock is located at a major traffic arterial near Wolfensberger and Interstate 25. This property has few site requirements, minimizing developing costs and allows for a wide variety of uses. The seller was Duke and Mitsie Schamel owner of Pacific Investments, LLC., and was represented by Matt Call and Heather Taylor with NavPoint Real Estate Group. The buyer was Daniel Frank owner of Auburn Castle Partners, LLC. This property sold for $810,000 on June 18th 2014.
2 June 2014 | | 0 Comments
NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to introduce Jason Liesegang as the latest edition to our growing Brokerage Services team. Jason is an active member of Denver Metro Commercial Association of Realtors (DMCAR), active in the Mile Hi Exchangers (MHE/1031s) and a candidate for the Certified commercial Investment Member (CCIM) . As a graduate from Emory University with a B.A in Economics, Jason will use his knowledge of investment and business consulting to successfully negotiate transactions for myriad NavPoint Clients.
20 May 2014 | Heather Taylor and Matt Call | 0 Comments
Golden, CO - NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce the sale of the 2,014 SF Automotive Repair Facility located at 1901 Jackson Street in Golden. Johnny's Garage LLC., purchased this asset for $545,000. The seller, John R. Letts was represented by Heather Taylor and Matt Call with NavPoint Real Estate Group. The buyer, Tim Prior was represented by Matt Ritter with Pinnacle Real Estate. The transaction successfully closed May 20th 2014.
15 May 2014 | Matt Call and Heather Taylor | 0 Comments
Westminster, CO - NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce the sale of 22.35 acres at the southwest corner of 144th and I-25 in Westminster. This asset comprised of Parcel 4E within the master planned, mixed use Orchard Park Place commercial development is 22.35 Acres or 973,683 SF and traded for $5,895,650 or $6.05 per square foot. Located at 14190 Huron Street in Westminster, Orchard Park Place has excellent I-25 access and is conveniently located at the new 144th Avenue interchange and the E-470 toll way with access at 160th Avenue, just south of the more than 1 million square foot Orchard Town Center. Centura purchased the property for the future expansion of the $250 million St. Anthony's North Hospital Campus.
7 May 2014 | | 0 Comments
NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce the addition of 8 year Denver Commercial Real Estate veteran Matt Kulbe to its growing brokerage team. Matt Kulbe brings his knowledge and experience in Commercial Leasing and Investment Sales to NavPoint Real Estate Group after several successful years with Sheldon Gold Realty. Matt has participated in closing over $10,000,000 in commercial assets in the past 8 years, and has been involved in the leasing and management of approximately 3 million square feet of industrial space. Matt will provide his clients with a high level of personal service and implement his negotiation experience to successfully close transactions.
6 May 2014 | Matt Call and John Witt | 0 Comments
Englewood, CO - NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce the purchase of The Greens at Inverness, a two building Class B multi-tenant office property located at 56-58 Inverness Drive East in Englewood. This 94% leased, 63,836 SF asset was acquired for $6,500,000. The Greens at Inverness is located in the prestigious Inverness Park, on the east side of Interstate 25 between Dry Creek and County Line Road. This asset fronts the 15th hole of the semi-private Championship Inverness Golf Course. Inverness Park is a 980 acre world class, high amenity, mixed use office park in the heart of the Denver Tech Center. Local amenities include the Inverness Hotel and Conference Center, Colorado Athletic Club, Park Meadows Mall, and many fine dining restaurants such as Maggiano's and the Asian Bistro. The superb location and exceptional local amenities attract a high quality mix of professionals and tenants including Arrow Electronics, Comcast, Allegiance Healthcare, Hewlett Packard, Motorola, Sprint, Nextel, Century Link, and many others. This exceptional asset successfully closed on May 6th. The seller was Greens at Inverness, LLC, and the Purchaser was KULA, Ltd. Matt Call and John Witt of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the buyer in the transaction.
31 March 2014 | Matt Call | 0 Comments
36 Unit Multi-Family Asset Trades For $2.25 Million Commerce City, CO - NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce the sale of the 36 unit, 3 building “Poplar Arms” Multi-Family property located at 5875 Poplar Street in Commerce City for $2,025,000. This Property is conveniently located less than 3 miles to the Shops at Northfield Stapleton, and is in walking distance to Dick's Sporting Goods Park. The asset underwent extensive renovations during the last 5 years, The 36 Unit project is comprised of 34 one bedroom units, and 2 studio units that were100% leased at the time of sale. This investment property successfully closed on March 31st. The seller was Poplar Arms, LLC. The Purchaser was Darrell E. Wagner and Vicki M. Wagner. Matt Call of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the seller in the transaction.