- 1. Vivamus vestibulum lectus ut porttitor sodales. Sed auctor non purus a lacinia. Quisque ac tortor ac augue commodo tristique id in nisl. Pellentesque orci turpis, semper et magna in, blandit hendrerit magna. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Etiam tincidunt dolor nec enim volutpat lacinia. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Sed quis mollis eros. Ut id felis vel augue luctus laoreet. Donec nec laoreet est. Praesent massa lectus, consectetur sit amet ligula eget, imperdiet eleifend sapien. Duis lacus augue, molestie id faucibus nec, fermentum at ligula. Integer diam nisl, porttitor at pharetra at, ultricies nec leo. Vestibulum id diam enim. Suspendisse ultricies lectus felis, vitae hendrerit mauris vestibulum in.
- 2. Nam aliquam tortor lectus, quis convallis odio facilisis sit amet. Maecenas mauris lorem, elementum in hendrerit vel, elementum vitae nisi. Vivamus mollis lacus nunc, in luctus odio faucibus id. Curabitur vitae mauris volutpat, tincidunt est sollicitudin, semper massa. Duis elementum ultrices neque, venenatis mattis quam consequat eget. Nulla ultrices augue metus, vitae consectetur ligula sodales at. Integer dapibus congue egestas. Vivamus consequat aliquet mollis.
- 3. Cras eu volutpat augue. Mauris tempus est vitae semper interdum. Integer at vulputate erat, eget varius neque. Sed pellentesque pretium arcu lacinia accumsan. Curabitur malesuada elementum massa, rutrum molestie justo malesuada eu. In sodales purus in ligula euismod pellentesque. Sed ornare varius purus, aliquet fermentum elit. Etiam bibendum a quam et elementum. Cras viverra purus nisl, interdum fermentum lacus tempor a. Nullam nec massa non turpis posuere accumsan.
- 4. Nulla arcu nibh, auctor vitae ultricies sed, sagittis vel est. Mauris tellus nulla, sodales non rhoncus sed, venenatis quis orci. Mauris viverra porta ipsum, nec laoreet lacus tempus at. Pellentesque suscipit erat id eros fermentum, eu accumsan purus vulputate. In congue ultrices dignissim. Nunc ac enim pharetra neque porta pretium at ac lectus. Sed venenatis nulla metus, eget placerat tortor scelerisque quis. Nunc ac iaculis velit, ut pellentesque lacus. Quisque porttitor et felis non dictum. Duis eu vestibulum nibh. Sed faucibus est dui, nec tincidunt est malesuada et. Suspendisse fringilla condimentum nisl vitae tempus. Vivamus venenatis fermentum felis. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Cras pellentesque vestibulum orci, vel tristique mauris ullamcorper id.
- 5. Potential Purchaser shall not have any right to register any copyright, trademark, service mark or corporate name based upon Confidential Information or otherwise register or claim any right to use any Confidential Information disclosed to it by the Seller without the express written consent of Seller and Broker. Nothing herein, and no disclosure of Confidential Information or Documentation pursuant hereto, shall be deemed a grant to Potential Purchaser, whether by implication, estoppels or otherwise, of any right or license under any industrial property right of the Seller.
- 6. The Discussions shall continue until the date on which an Agreement shall have been concluded or the date on which either party shall have given written notice to the other of termination of the Discussions. All obligations of the parties hereunder shall survive any termination of the Discussions.
- 7. Each party acknowledges and agrees that the unauthorized disclosure or use of Confidential Information disclosed to it by the other party or any other breach of its obligations will result in irreparable injury to the party, which furnished the Confidential Information. Therefore, each party agrees that the injured party shall be entitled to receive injunctive relief in any legal proceeding instituted by such injured party.
- 8. This Agreement shall be governed by, and interpreted and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado, USA.
NavPoint CRE Blog
13 November 2014 | | 0 Comments
Loveland, CO - NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce the sale of 3850 – 3880 N. Grant in Loveland, for $3,535,000. This multi-tenant NNN Investment property comprises two medical office buildings located on the corner of Highway 287 and W. 39th St. The building at 3850 N. Grant is a 15,150 SF two story building, built in 1996. The building at 3880 N. Grant is a 8,940 SF single story building, built in 1999. This 24,040 SF multi-tenant investment is fully leased, tenants include; A Step Ahead Foot & Ankle Center, Loveland Family Practice, Urgent Care, High Plains Physical Therapy, Colorado Health Medical Group, Banner Medical Clinic, and more. The seller was SK Sun, LLC, a Colorado limited liability company, and the buyer was DDIT Texas, LLC, a Texas limited liability company. Matt Call and John Witt of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the buyer. This transaction successfully closed October 30, 2014.
12 November 2014 | | 0 Comments
NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce Battle Dartz, Inc., executed a lease of 6,067 SF of retail space in Westbrook Shopping Center located at 9100-91400 W 100th Ave., Bldg. A Unit A11, for 5 years. This property is located on W. 100th Avenue and Wadsworth Parkway, providing excellent visibility and signage. Westbrook Shopping Center is shadow anchored by King Soopers, with current tenants including; Ludwig Martial Arts, Hot Stone Massage, 911 Driving School, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Stellar Salon, G’s Bar & Grill, and Westbrook Liquor Store. Battle Dartz will offer the ultimate indoor Nerf battle arenas including GlowDartz; Melee Play; Capture the Flag and much more! Matt Call and Heather Taylor of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the landlord. Matt Kulbe of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the tenant. This lease was executed in October.
11 November 2014 | | 0 Comments
NavPoint Real Estate Group Executes Lease Transactions Across Metro Denver
23 October 2014 | | 0 Comments
Denver, CO - NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce the sale of Melbourne International Hotel & Hostel, at 607 22nd Street and 2209 Welton Street in Denver, for $1,500,000. This 10,756 SF two story building can be redeveloped allowing up to 12 stories for retail, office and residential uses, and has potential for on-site parking, or continue to be operated as retail and a youth Hostel. The seller was Schmitt Family Trust, and the buyer was Welton Corner, LLC, a Colorado limited liability company. Matt Kulbe of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the buyer. This transaction successfully closed October 14, 2014.
22 October 2014 | | 0 Comments
Castle Rock, CO - NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce the sale of 1.56 Acres on the northwest corner of 8th and Kinner in Castle Rock, for $410,000.00. This site is located in Douglas County adjacent to the I-25 and Wolfsenberger interchange. The seller was WG Enterprises Inc., and the buyer was Tototlan LLC, a Colorado limited liability company. Matt Call of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the seller. This transaction successfully closed September 23, 2014.
6 October 2014 | | 0 Comments
NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce Little Folks Learning Center, LLC., executed a lease of 5,008 SF of office/retail space plus a playground at 925 S. Niagara St., Suite 100 in Denver, for 5 years. This property is located near Cherry Creek Shopping District, on the corner of E. Kentucky Ave and S. Niagara Street. The daycare space is located on the ground floor of the 63,170 SF recently renovated multi-tenant office building consisting of 5 large classrooms, kitchen, directors office, private entrance with reception, a playground, laundry room and storage areas. Matt Kulbe and Heather Taylor of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the landlord. This lease was executed in September.
2 October 2014 | | 0 Comments
NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce recent lease transactions across Metro Denver
29 September 2014 | | 0 Comments
NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce CB Fence, Ltd., executed a lease of 7,910 SF of office/industrial flex space in Marshall Office Park, located at 6385 W 52nd Ave Unit 3 in Arvada, for 5 years. CB Fence, Ltd., has over twenty years experience in the fencing industry, specializing in all facets of commercial fence installation. Marshall Office Park is conveniently situated at the Northeast corner of West 52nd Avenue and Marshall street, one block north of the I-70 corridor. Heather Taylor and Matt Call of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the landlord. This lease was executed in August.
18 September 2014 | | 0 Comments
Brighton, CO - NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce the sale of 2.046 Acres on the southwest corner of Highway 7 & Elmira Street, known as Hi Land Acres for $170,000.00. This site is located in unincorporated Adams County and fronts Highway 7. The seller was Beverly D. Bernard Living Trust and the purchaser was PROV 356. Matt Call and Heather Taylor of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the seller. This transaction successfully closed September 8, 2014.
11 September 2014 | | 0 Comments
Rocky Select Volleyball Club, LLC., executed a five year lease of 16,000 SF of class A industrial/flex/retail space at 158 Caprice Court Suite A, in Caprice Commerce Center in Castle Rock, Colorado. Rocky Mountain Select Volleyball Club is dedicated to providing the best possible environment for volleyball players to reach their maximum potential through coaching, training and support. Caprice Commerce Center is a newly constructed class A building with attractive high image construction and huge I-25 visibility with nearly 100k VPD. Matt Call of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the landlord. Pete Staab and Tyler Johnson of NGKF represented the tenant. This lease executed in August.